| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crete, Ne in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 83.6mm (3.3in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Crete, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Crete, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Crete, Ne:
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.6 miles) NNW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NNW
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 97.1 kms (60.4 miles) S
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 91.8 kms (57.1 miles) ENE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) ENE
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) SE